Corporate Affairs Manager
Dyna Segment is recruiting a Corporate Affairs Manager. As a Corporate Affairs Manager, the person must be able to represent the company’s brand and reputation in public, through both oral and written communications and to act as the face of the organisation through interacting with employees, clients, the media and other stakeholders. This position also responsible for all internal and external communications including corporate newsletters, Executive Weekly newsletter, Annual Reports and press releases.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Experience presenting to and working with senior management both internally and externally.
Proven ability to manage direct reports.
High quality written and verbal communication skills, proficient in English and Arabic.
Able to balance the demands of open communication in respect to commercial and regulatory sensitivities.
Degree in Mass Communication/ Corporate Communication/ Human Resource/ Admin/ Corporate Management or a related discipline.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Affairs.
Candidates with related experiences are added advantage.
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills and abilities.
- Must be able to respond well under pressure..
- Abilities to exude confidence, to influence, persuade, coordinate and match internal stakeholders,including advising
- Experience in working with analysts and government departments.
- Project management expertise and experience with proven execution and monitoring skills.
- Experience in change management or communications is an additional bonus.