Dyna Segmen is currently looking to recruit Operation Supervisor.
This position is responsible to ensure all Safety related tasks and responsibilities are completed timely, thoroughly and consistently.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Degree in Engineering (or related are considerable).
10 years of related experience.
Minimum 5 years experience in upstream sector as Operation Supervisor will be an added advantage
Possess Company approved offshore safety training and health requirements
Work in strict compliance with SFDP/ISG HSE rules.
Input into daily and weekly safety meetings.
Ensure Control of Work procedure is rigorously followed and understood.
Regular auditing of site HSSE systems such as Permit to Work, Isolations.
Ensures the energy isolation and preparation of equipment requiring maintenance.
Reacts immediately to any incident including first aid and casualty evacuation.
Participation and support of investigation into any HSE incidents or accidents.
Sharing of lessons learnt with site team.
- Good managerial, leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge in production operations system, production forecasting, production deferment, daily and monthly reporting.
- Knowledge in Hazard and Risk management, HSEMS, Pollution Prevention, Emergency Response, HSE Case etc.
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements with respect overall operations.