Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dyna Segment is currently looking to recruit a Production Supervisor. The person will be responsible for efficient operation of assigned department(s); controlling manpower and budgets; providing the correct manufacturing capabilities to meet customer delivery dates; producing quality products efficiently; and optimizing production in areas of responsibility.
Degree in Engineering (or related are considerable).
10 years of production experience with industry experience in the management of maintenance function in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Minimum 5 years experience in upstream sector as Production Supervisor will be an added advantage.
Possess Company approved offshore safety training and health requirements.
Individuals of such genres are liable to execute and control day to day fundamental operations of producing, processing of hydrocarbon to meet the approved daily
Execute and control day to fundamental operations of producing, and nomination i.e. for crude, gas and condensate, gas flaring/venting and water discharge limitation.
This job requires organizational and administration expertise for effectively managing a team of subordinates so as to effectively produce hydrocarbon in a safe and cost efficient manner contributing directly to the revenue generation
Optimistic, resilient and perseveres through set-backs encountered at work location
Demonstrate strong execution capabilities
- Good managerial, leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge in production operations system, production forecasting, production deferment, daily and monthly reporting.
- Knowledge in Hazard and Risk management, HSEMS, Pollution Prevention, Emergency Response, HSE Case etc.
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements with respect overall operations.