Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dyna Segment is looking for Drilling Manager. The job requires the personal to plan, direct and coordinate the activities of the Drilling Department, includes reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering programmes, reports and supervising the planning and execution of the Company’s drilling operations, work over, well completion, etc. This position also responsible to Supervises and coordinates the preparation of the drilling budget, controls expenditure and justifies variances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Candidates with related experiences are added advantage
- Possess a Valid IWCF or IADC certificate
- Should possess a track record in Well delivery, sourcing and contracting of rigs as well as tight control on contract management and costs involved.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Drilling, well testing, completions appraisal and development wells, well design and engineering.
- Previous experience in ensuring well programs are executed as planned and the preparation of well cost estimates and drilling programs are in line with the rig schedules.
- Excellent leadership qualities to guide the well engineering team and rig personnel in pre-planning future jobs ensuring that all the opportunities are maximized.
- Previous experience of leading a well engineering team to maintain and work towards a particular standard,
delivering superior operational performance and promoting the principles of Continuous Improvement.