Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dyna Segmen are currently looking to recruit an experienced OIM. The OIM is responsible for managing the offshore operations, including the health, safety and welfare of all personnel. The successful candidate will be tasked with the following activity and responsibilities :
- Ensures full compliance with all mandatory procedures and regulations that relate to production operations.
- Oversees daily production/platform operation activities.
- Manages emergencies.
- Organises, supervises and delegates the activities of the personnel, so as to ensure the preventative maintenance, housekeeping and repairs are performed in a timely manner.
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment for all personnel, ensuring on-going development and training of employees and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Degree in Engineering or Masters in Marine Science.
- A valid OIM Licence.
- 10 years of operation experience with industry experience in the management of technical function in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience on upstream sector as OIM will be an added advantage.
- Possess Company approved offshore safety training and health requirements.
- A position that requires the incumbent to be a strategist, an analyst and lead the implementation of production operations core activities in meeting business key objectives.
- Posses strong command skill.
- Optimistic, resilient and perseveres through set-backs encountered at work location.
- Demonstrate strong execution capabilities.
- Technical/ Functional
- E&P business management experience.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge in Hazard and Risk management HSEMS, Pollution Prevention, Emergency Responses, HSE Case etc
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements with respect to overall operations
- Good managerial, leadership and communication skills