Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dyna Segmen is currently looking to recruit Operation Supervisor. This position is responsible to ensure all Safety related tasks and responsibilities are completed timely, thoroughly and consistently. This position ensures high safety standards, and provides the technical knowledge and skills required to ensure compliance with safety policies, procedures and regulations. Through regular monitoring, risk assessment, and trend analysis, this position will be responsible for identifying potential issues and proactively developing resolutions.
- Degree in Engineering (or related are considerable).
- 10 years of related experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in upstream sector as Operation Supervisor will be an added advantage
- Possess Company approved offshore safety training and health requirements
- Work in strict compliance with SFDP/ISG HSE rules.
- Input into daily and weekly safety meetings.
- Ensure Control of Work procedure is rigorously followed and understood.
- Regular auditing of site HSSE systems such as Permit to Work, Isolations.
- Ensures the energy isolation and preparation of equipment requiring maintenance.
- Reacts immediately to any incident including first aid and casualty evacuation.
- Participation and support of investigation into any HSE incidents or accidents.
- Sharing of lessons learnt with site team.
- Good managerial, leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge in production operations system, production forecasting, production deferment, daily and monthly reporting.
- Knowledge in Hazard and Risk management, HSEMS, Pollution Prevention, Emergency Response, HSE Case etc.
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements with respect overall operations.