Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dyna Segmen is currently looking to recruit a Production Supervisor. The person will be responsible for :
- Efficient operation of assigned department(s)
- Controlling manpower and budgets
- Providing the correct manufacturing capabilities to meet customer delivery dates
- Producing quality products efficiently
- Optimizing production in areas of responsibility.
- Degree in Engineering (or related are considerable).
- 10 years of production experience with industry experience in the management of maintenance function in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in upstream sector as Production Supervisor will be an added advantage.
- Possess Company approved offshore safety training and health requirements.
- Individuals of such genres are liable to execute and control day to day fundamental operations of producing, processing of hydrocarbon to meet the approved daily
- Execute and control day to fundamental operations of producing, and nomination i.e. for crude, gas and condensate, gas flaring/venting and water discharge limitation.
- This job requires organizational and administration expertise for effectively managing a team of subordinates so as to effectively produce hydrocarbon in a safe and cost efficient manner contributing directly to the revenue generation
- Optimistic, resilient and perseveres through set-backs encountered at work location
- Demonstrate strong execution capabilities
- Good managerial, leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge in production operations system, production forecasting, production deferment, daily and monthly reporting.
- Knowledge in Hazard and Risk management, HSEMS, Pollution Prevention, Emergency Response, HSE Case etc.
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements with respect overall operations.